PandwaRF + Antenna Pack (ComThings) incl. 3x SMA antennas (315/433/868-915 MHz)
- BLE to Sub-1GHz RF RX/TX analysis tool PandwaRF with TX/RX amplifiers. Battery powered. SMA connector.
- Included: Battery, case, 1 antenna pack
- Note: Non-contractual picture. The antennas might vary in number, shape and size based on the supplier we use at the moment.
PandwaRF is a pocket-sized, portable RF analysis tool operating the sub-1 GHz range. It allows the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF via an Android device or a Linux PC. A powerful tool available in several versions.
What is PandwaRF?
PandwaRF is a pocket-sized, portable RF analysis tool operating the sub-1 GHz range.
It allows the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF via an Android device or a Linux PC.
Practically, it removes the ‘standard SDR Grind’ of capturing, demodulating, analyzing, modifying and replaying by hand – replacing it with a simple but powerful interface. Device cloning by capturing existing codes & Real time data display
The PandwaRF system consists of two elements: the hardware device and the software controller, either an Android device or a PC.
The hardware is a very capable device, tailored for beginners and advanced users alike.
- Capture any data in ASK/OOK/MSK/2-FSK/GFSK modulation from the 300-928 MHz band
- Transfer the captured data to your smartphone & save/share it
- Send the captured data in JSON to your own server for post-processing
- Write your own scripts or use a provided one
- Transmit previously captured data or write your own
- Transmit data from a smartphone or directly from PandwaRF
- Brute force with a predefined transmission pattern (encoders or devices)
- Transmit power: +10dBm
- Visualize the frequency used by any device using the PandwaRF built-in Spectrum Analyzer
- Directly show the maximum and average RSSI for a specific frequency band
- Captured Data processing offload
- RF Packet sniffer
- Spectrum analyzer
- Fixed codes
- Brute Force Attack
- Android API & SDK
- Capture/ replay attack
- USB on Android
- De Bruijn attack (OpenSesame) /Ongoing
- Rolling codes /Ongoing
- Multi-PandwaRF simultaneous connection /Ongoing
- Fixed codes support and rolling codes support
- RF Packet sniffer & Spectrum analyzer
- Optional Backend for storing/sharing RF codes & protocols
- Evolutive as new RF protocols can be added on the fly
- Over The Air FW update for BLE & CC1111 chips