LoPy 4.0 (Pycom) LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth, MicroPython
The LoPy4 is a quadruple bearer MicroPython enabled development board (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth) – perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif chipset the LoPy4 offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio. 1KM Wifi Range
- Can also double up as a Nano LoRa gateway
- MicroPython enabled - Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
- Espressif ESP32 chipset
- Dual processor + WiFi radio System on Chip.
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack.
- Main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
- An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA.
LoRa Operating Frequencies
- 868 MHz (Europe) at +14dBm maximum
- 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at +20dBm maximum
- 433 MHz (Europe) at +10dBm maximum
- 470 - 510 MHz (China) at +14dBm maximum
- Semtech LoRa transceiver SX1276
- LoRaWAN stack
- Class A and C devices