3 Axis Gyro L3G4200D (ER-SMS34200D)
This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D. the L3G4200D is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor able to provide unprecedented stablility of zero rate level and sensitivity over temperature and time. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The L3G4200D has a full scale of +/-250 / +/-500 / +/-2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth.These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.With the given Arduino library, you can easliy setup your project as you get this product.
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- Embedded temperature sensor
- High shock survivability