*REPLACED KIT-14556* Starter Kit for RedBoard - Programmed with Arduino (Sparkfun DEV-11930)
Starter Kit for RedBoard - Programmed with Arduino (Sparkfun DEV-11930)
if you're new to electronics and programming, the RedBoard Starter Kit is a great way for beginners to get their foot in the door. This little guy is essentially a mini SparkFun Inventor's Kit (minus the manual which you can find below) and can be taken straight out of the box to help you make a slew of basic circuits, including:
- Blinking LEDs
- Making (bad) music
- Responding to buttons
- Twisting a volume knob
- Detecting ambient light
- Reading temperature
- Mixing LED colors
- And more!
This version comes with our new SparkFun RedBoard and SparkFun USB Mini-B cable! Also included is a multitude of parts and sensors so you can start messing around with projects.
If you are looking for a great starting point into programming or are simply on a budget, look no further than the RedBoard Starter Kit.
- RedBoard - Programmed with Arduino - The SparkFun RedBoard, fully assembled and tested.
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable - This 6' cable provides you with a USB-A connector at the host end and mini-B connector at the device end.
- Red Miniature Breadboard - Excellent for making circuits and connections off the Arduino.
- Male to Male jumper wires - These are high quality wires that allow you to connect the female headers on the Arduino to the components and breadboard.
- Flex Sensor - Originally designed for the Nintendo Power Glove, now you too can measure flex!
- SoftPot - Measure position along the softpot by looking at the change in resistance. It's like a touch sensitive volume slider.
- Photocell - A sensor to detect ambient light. Perfect for detecting when a drawer is opened or when night-time approaches.
- Thermistor - A sensor for detecting ambient temperature and temperature changes.
- Tri-Color LED - Because everyone loves a blinky. Use this LED to PWM mix any color you need.
- Basic LEDs - Light emitting diodes make great general indicators.
- Linear trim pot - Also known as a variable resistor, this is a device commonly used to control volume, contrast, and makes a great general user control input.
- Buzzer - Make wonderful, brain splitting noises, alarms, and possibly music!
- 12mm button - Because big buttons are easier to hit.
- 330 Ohm Resistors - Great current limiting resistors for LEDs, and strong pull-up resistors.
- 10k Ohm Resistors - These make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters.
16 other products in the same category:
49.00 € tax excluded
K000010 Expansion pack - The sets of sensors and IR remote controller to use with the Arduino Robot
15.21 € tax excluded
Component Kit with Resistance Card for Arduino E2 (ER-ACA09802A)
5.90 € tax excluded
Shield - Arduino MEGA Proto PCB Rev3 (Arduino A000080)
Fritzing Creator Kit with Arduino MEGA (272) English
5.90 € tax excluded
ProtoX Pro prototype STACKABLE shield for Arduino (Ciseco K023)
2.47 € tax excluded
PCB Proto Shield UNO for Arduino (MR007-003.1)
Arduino Robot Arduino A000078 (643040)
14.75 € tax excluded
Mega protoshield for Arduino PRODUCT (AF-192) MEGA Stackable Header
48.70 € tax excluded
Arduboy - Open Source Card-Sized Gaming Board ( Arduboy 114060001) ATmega32u4
64.90 € tax excluded
ARDX - The starter kit for Arduino (Seeed KIT04121P)
A000077 Arduino Proto Shield Rev3 assembled (642950)
Grove - Starter Kit Plus (Seeed 110020000) upgraded version of Grove Starter Kit
Proto Shield For Arduino (ER-MCS01004S)
17.73 € tax excluded
Generic Parts Kit for Arduino E3 (ER-ACA09803A)
23.60 € tax excluded
Inventor's Kit for the Arduino (KIT-5313) Kitronik
187.20 € tax excluded
Arduino On Android Kit K000008 Arduino (643045)