Crazy Circuits Bit Board Kit - Makes micro:bit LEGO compatible (AF-4887)
Welcome to the world of programming and automation with the BBC micro:bit. The Crazy Circuits Bit Board Kit from Brown Dog Gadgets sets you up with everything you need to start making in minutes!
The Bit Board lets makers combine micro:bit and bricks together to create all sorts of amazing projects. No soldering is required, it brings the ease and joy of crafting to electronics and micro:bit!
Like all Crazy Circuits components, the Bit Board snaps onto any LEGO® compatible component. Connect other Crazy Circuits components with the included Maker Tape. Use a ribbon cable to connect sensors, or plug a servo into the Bit Board. Use the built-in relay to control DC motors and devices.
Thanks to MakeCode support, micro:bit offers a much more visual way of working and programming with microcontrollers. The Bit Board Adapter was designed as a solution for teaching programming via micro:bit’s graphic interface without breadboards and jumper cables. The brick plate becomes the canvas for your electronic projects
Balenie Obsahuje / Kit includes:
- Crazy Circuits Bit Board
- Right-angled Micro USB Cable
- 16 foot 1/8th inch roll of Maker Tape
- 2xAAA Battery Holder with JST Connector
- 2 Crazy Circuits Jumbo Pushbuttons
- 4 Crazy Circuits Jumbo LEDs
- Crazy Circuits NeoPixel
- Crazy Circuits Potentiometer
- Crazy Circuits Piezo Speaker
- Crazy Circuits Slide Switch
- LEGO® compatible Servo with Connector
- LEGO® compatible Base Plate
- 5 Alligator Clips
- Guide Cards
- Plastic Organizer
- Video Tutorial