EMBEST EMBEDDED PI STM 32 I/O Bridge, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 32Bit ARM Cortex M3, Arduino Compatible Connector
Embedded Pi - Raspberry Pi, Arduino-Like STM32 I/O Board
Embedded Pi is a triple-play platform for Raspberry Pi, Arduino™ and 32-bit embedded ARM. Blending all three communities together, Embedded Pi helps you to get the most out of each platform. The Embedded Pi is based on the STMicroelectronics STM32F103RB MCU, and can operate as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino™ shields and in standalone mode as a Cortex-M3 evaluation board.
Depending on the jumper placement on the Embedded Pi, you can select each of the three modes of operation:
- STM32/Standalone Mode
- An Arduino form-factor compatible mother board
- ST-Adapter Mode
- An Arduino form-factor compatible mother board with Raspberry Pi working as the GUI
- Raspberry Pi Mode
- A hardware connection bridge between Raspberry Pi & Arduino shields
- Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino™ shields.
- Compatible with both 5V and 3.3V Arduino™ shields, selectable with jumpers
- Hundreds of Arduino™ shields available on the market enhance the control capability of Raspberry Pi, e.g. to control Motor, sensors, etc.
- Brings 32-bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103RB MCU operating at 72MHz, with 128KB Flash, 20KB RAM, motor control, USB, and CAN
- Hundreds of Arduino™ shields available on the market with extremely portable drivers provided or to be shared by CooCox and CoFans
- A complete set of FREE CooCox tools for ARM development
- A common footprint next to Arduino™ footprint for connection with expansion daughter cards which will be developed by CooCox
- Raspberry Pi and the STM32 MCU can work independently or in conjunction with each other to control the Arduino™ shields or other accessories.
- Embedded Pi Board
- 4x Plastic Standoffs
- 26 Way Ribbon Cable
- 10 Way Ribbon Cable
- Hardware Information
- User Manual
- Reference Manual
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: