5inch HDMI LCD + Bicolor case (WS-11189)
- 800×480 high resolution, touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
More info : 5inch HDMI LCD
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B
More info : Bicolor Case for 5inch LCD
How to install: instruction
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
|Part Number||Resolution||LCD Interface||Touch Panel Interface||For use with||Dimension (mm)||Touch Panel Type||How you feel||Feature|
|2.8inch RPi LCD (A)||320x240||I/O||I/O||Pi||As the Pi 3B||Resistive||★★||Low cost|
|3.2inch RPi LCD (B)||320x240||I/O||I/O||Pi||As the Pi 3B||Resistive||★★||-|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (A)||480x320||I/O||I/O||Pi||As the Pi 3B||Resistive||★★★||Cost effective|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (B)||480x320||I/O||I/O||Pi||As the Pi 3B||Resistive||★★★||IPS screen|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD||480x320||HDMI||I/O||Pi||As the Pi 3B||Resistive||★★★★☆||IPS screen|
|4inch RPi LCD (A)||480x320||I/O||I/O||Pi||94 x 61||Resistive||★★★☆||IPS screen|
|4inch HDMI LCD||800x480||HDMI||I/O||Pi||99 x 58||Resistive||★★★★☆||IPS screen|
|4.3inch HDMI LCD||480x272||HDMI||I/O||Pi||106 x 68||Resistive||★★★★||Cost effective|
|5inch HDMI LCD||800x480||HDMI||I/O||Pi||121 x 78||Resistive||★★★★||Low cost|
|5inch HDMI LCD (B)||800x480||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||121 x 76||Resistive||★★★★||Supports various systems|
|7inch HDMI LCD||1024x600||HDMI||I/O||Pi||165 x 107||Resistive||★★★★☆||Cost effective|
|7inch HDMI LCD (B)||800x480||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||165 x 107||Capacitive||★★★★☆||Supports various systems|
|7inch HDMI LCD (C)||1024x600||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||165 x 107||Capacitive||★★★★★||IPS screen, Supports various systems|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H)||1024x600||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||191 x 115||Capacitive||★★★★★||IPS screen, Supports various systems|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD||1024x600||HDMI||I/O||Pi||235 x 144||Resistive||★★★★☆||Cost effective|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B)||1280x800||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||274 x 187||Capacitive||★★★★★||IPS screen, Supports various systems|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (D)||1280x800||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||258 x 177||Capacitive||★★★★★||IPS screen, Supports various systems|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (H)||1024x600||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||257 x 162||Capacitive||★★★★☆||Supports various systems|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H)||1920x1080||HDMI||USB||Not only Pi||330 x 208||Capacitive||★★★★★||IPS screen, Supports various systems|
Pi 3B = Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
If the LCD is intended to play videos, please choose the one with HDMI display interface for better experience.
Have a look :
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
7inch Capacitive Touch Display, DSI Interface, IPS Screen, 800×480, 5-Point Touch, with case (WS-25270)
59.90 € tax excluded