CrowVi 15.6inch Portable USB-C Monitor-NON touchscreen (ER-CRV15619N)
- Neat and portable, CrowVi shell is made of aluminum alloy, its thickness is as thin as 5mm, the screen border is as narrow as 6mm. The whole monitor looks exquisite and elegant.
- Compatible with multiple devices, CrowVi can not only act as the dual monitor for smartphones, laptops but also as the single monitor for gaming devices and some computer mainframe like Mac mini, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Four versions optional, CrowVi has four versions screens, 13.3inch touch screen and non, 15.6inch touch screen and non. Think about your needs and make a decision which one you prefer to catch.
- Amplify your pleasure and boost your productivity, CrowVi brings you a much larger view compared to the phone. It enables better experiences for gaming and watching movies. And studies have shown that having one even two extra monitors can boost productivity by up to 50% no matter you’re students, programmer, designer, editor, clerk or secretary.
- One-year Warranty, CrowVi guarantees you one-year replacement if the monitors are not being damaged by any man-made factors.
- CE and FCC certification, CrowVi screen is 1080P resolution, sRGB 100% color gamut. And the chip inside the monitor is the latest solution for USB-C devices. The fact that CrowVi monitors go through CE and FCC evaluation proves its high quality.
Nowadays, more and more smartphones and laptops adapt USB C port for it’s powerful function that can transmit power, data and video information. USB C solution can also make the device much thinner compared to the Thunderbolt 3 or HDMI port. That’s why we create CrowVi portable USB C monitor. CrowVi has two type C ports, one is for power delivery, the other is for data transmission of video and touch screen commands. If you don’t have devices with type C port, the monitor can be also connected through the mini HDMI port. The menu wheel and power button are used for setting the voice, brightness, Contrast and so on. More information about how to use them can be found in the user manual.
CrowVi can be used with many different devices no matter you’re on the go, at home, in the office or at school. Let’s see how many.
CrowVi + USB C Smartphone
CrowVi can be used as the dual monitor for the latest USB C smartphone. It makes your screen much bigger and brings better experiences when you’re watching movies on the phone. Please notice that if you power the monitor through the phone and use it with loud voices, the monitor may disconnect due to insufficient power supply.
CrowVi + Samsung Dex/ Huawei Cloud Computer
Nowadays, the smartphone is so powerful that it may act as a computer in some cases. When you activate Samsung Dex and connect the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to the phone, it just looks like a small work station. When you log-in Huawei cloud computer, the phone totally becomes a computer with Win10 operating system.
CrowVi + laptop with HDMI or mini HDMI port
CrowVi can be the perfect second screen for your laptop. It’s extremely useful when you’re dealing with several document missions. Therefore, CrowVi can be a worthy investment, it boosts your efficiency and saves you a lot of time.
CrowVi + Macbook Air/ Macbook Pro/ Ipad pro
CrowVi can be the best tool for your Macbook air. You can attach an extra screen for it with one single cable in seconds. For MacBook Pro, it can add three extra monitors at most, because Macbook cannot power four extra monitors at the same time.
CrowVi + Raspberry Pi/ Mac mini
If you’re finding a multi-functional monitor, CrowVi can be the undeniable choice. It supports IOS, Windows, and Linux. Compared to the traditional big and heavy monitors, you can take CrowVi anywhere you want rather than only leave it on the table. That’s the distinct and overwhelming advantages.
CrowVi + Switch/ Xbox/ PS4
CrowVi is 1920*1080P resolution and sRGB 100%, and there’re two high power speakers inside. You can enjoy the games with HD pictures and exciting voices. Take CrowVi and kick off a hero’s journey.
|CrowVi Monitor||Monitor Dimension(mm)||Monitor Weight(g)||Smart Case Weight(g)|
|13.3inch non touch screen||310*198*9||500||350|
|13.3inch touch screen||313*198*10||700||350|
|15.6inch non touch screen||358*225*10||645||485|
|15.6inch touch screen||360*230*10||1020||485|
|Thickness: 5mm~9mm||Resolution: 1920*1080|
|Brightness: 300nit||Refresh Rate: 60Hz|
|Color Gamut: 16.7M,NTSC 72%, sRGB up to 100%||Contrast: 800:1|
|Screen Type: TFT IPS LCD||Viewing Angle: 178°|
|Backlight: LED||Aspect Ratio: 16:9|
|Speaker: Dual speakers 8Ω2W||Power: PD 5-20V or Type-C USB 3.0|
|Operation Temperature:0-50℃||Input: Mini HDMI, Type-C, PD|
|Shell: Aluminum alloy||Output: 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Game Console||Nintendo Switch Console Tablet|
|Smart||Huawei||Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 20 Pro， Mate 20 X， Mate 20， Mate 20 RS， P20 Pro， P20， P30， P30 Pro|
|Phones||Samsung||Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10|
|SAMSUNG||Galaxy Tab S4, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Book2, Galaxy Tab S3, Galaxy Book|
|Laptops||Huawei||MateBook 13, MateBook X Pro, MateBook X, MateBook E|
|Apple||Macbook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air (new)|
|SAMSUNG||Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9, Notebook Flash|
|Microsoft||Surface Book 2|
|ASUS||VivoBook Flip, ROG STRIX Hero Edition, ROG Zephyrus M GM501GS, ROG STRIX Scar Edition, ZenBook Pro 15, ZenBook S, ROG Strix|
|Dell||XPS9380, XPS 13 9370, Inspiron 13, Inspiron 15, Alienware 17, Alienware 15 R4, Latitude 5590, G3 17|
|HP||Pavilion x360, ENVY x360, Pavilion 15-cc610ms, ENVY x2, Pavilion 15-cx0051ms, ENVY x2 Detachable 12-E068MS, ENVY Notebook 17-u193ms|
|Lenovo||Legion Y7000, Miix 630, Flex 14 81EM000LUS, Flex 14 81EM000KUS, Flex 5 81CA0013US, Ideapad 720S, Flex 5 81CA0016US|
|Desktops||Apple||iMac, iMac Pro|
|ASUS||ROG Strix GL503VD-UH73|
|HP||Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-0021, Pavilion 24-XA0031|