Numato Opsis FPGA-based open video platform (NU-FPGA011) Xilinx Spartan-6 S6LX45T
Numato Opsis is a powerful Spartan 6 FPGA-based open source video platform for videographers and visual artists. The Opsis board is designed to give the user complete control over high-speed video, enabling everything from real-time conference capturing solutions, to experimental visual art and even general FPGA-based video and imaging research.
Please note that this product is an open source platfrom developed by Numato Lab in collaboration with TimVideos.us community. Any and all software avaialble is created, maintained and supported by TimVideos.us community. Numato Lab’s support and warranty is limited to the physical hardware.
- FPGA: Xilinx Spartan-6 S6LX45T
- Memory: 256 Megabytes of DDR3-1600 RAM
- HDMI Inputs: 2
- HDMI Outputs: 2
- HDMI Resolution: 1080p30, 720p60, 1280×1024@60Hz
- DisplayPort Inputs (Experimental): 1
- DisplayPort Outputs(Experimental): 1
- DisplayPort Resolution: up to 4096 × 2304 × 30 bpp @ 30 Hz
- MicroSD card holder
- 128-Mbit SPI flash for configuration data
- USB 2.0 Device: Cypress FX2 chipset supported by fully FOSS toolchain real-world transfer rates of 30-40 Megabytes/second serves also as a USB JTAG programmer and a USB UART adapter
- USB 2.0 OTG: Supports both host and device operation compatible with many USB devices (e.g. keyboards and flash drives)
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet with unique MAC address
- Dimensions: Standard mini ITX mounting
- Default Firmware:Demo functionality, USB controller set to be a USB JTAG programmer
- License: Creative Commons BY-SA
Hardware design and firmware available for download at the links below.
|Numato Opsis Windows Driver for HDMI2USB Firmware|
16 other products in the same category:
2708.00 € tax excluded