Spectran HF-80200 V5 Aaronia Real-Time Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 9kHz - 20GHz
Real-Time Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
• Frequency range: 9kHz to 20GHz
• Up to 175MHz Real-Time bandwidth
• POI below 1μS
• Real-time I/Q streaming via USB
• Sweep speed: up to 14THz/s
• Patented polyphase filter technology
• Patented spectrum analysis (modulated LO)
• First analyzer with ultra fast LO sweeps (μS DDS sweep)
• Compact and lightweight
• Optional I/Q Generator (6GHz) and Power Meter (40GHz) available soon
• Includes World´s first 3D Real-Time Spectrum monitoring and recording Software „RTSA Suite“ (gapless streaming and playback)
Aaronia presents the SPECTRAN V5, a Handheld Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer designed to capture even shortest signal transmissions.
With this Spectrum Analyzer you can master all the challenges. Wether it is for spectrum monitoring, RF and microwave measurements, Interference hunting, EMC testing or Wi-Fi and wireless network measurements, the SPECTRAN V5 is the ideal Spectrum Analyzer for making reliable and fast measurements.
The included PC analysis software RTSA Suite transforms the V5 into a fully-featured Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer . Available in 4 different versions the V5 offers a solution for almost every application.