ARM-USB-TINY-H (ARM USB JTAG / DEBUGGER)
LOW-COST HIGH-SPEED ARM USB JTAG (SUPPORTED BY THE OPENOCD ARM DEBUGGER)
- Debugs all ARM microcontrollers with JTAG interface supported by OpenOCD
- High speed USB 2.0 with lower latency time, RTCK adaptive JTAG clock up to 30Mhz and higher throughput achieve x3-x5 times faster programming speed than ARM-USB-TINY, can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARM's standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- Supports ARM targets working in voltage range 2.0 – 5.0 V DC
- Supported by the open-source community and OpenOCD debugger software
- Downloadable Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
- Works with IAR EW for ARM via GDB server
- Works with Rowley Crossworks IDE
- Works with CooCox IDE
- Supported in Windows, Linux and Mac
- Dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable - ribbon cable included
16 other products in the same category: