Bus Pirate v3.6 universal serial interface (Seeed 102990038)
Bus Pirate v3 is a universal bus interface that talks to electronics from a PC serial terminal. Get to know a chip without writing code. Eliminates a ton of early prototyping effort with new or unknown chips. A laser cut acrylic case for Bus Pirate v3.6 is also available.
1-Wire, I2C, SPI, JTAG, asynchronous serial (UART), MIDI, PC keyboard, HD44780 LCDs, and generic 2- and 3-wire libraries for custom protocols.
- USB interface, USB powered
- 5volt tolerant pins
- 0-6volt measurement probe
- 1Hz-40MHz frequency measurement
- 1kHz-4MHz pulse-width modulator, frequency generator
- On-board multi-voltage pull-up resistors
- On-board 3.3volt and 5volt power supplies with software reset
- Macros for common operations
- Bus traffic sniffers (SPI, I2C)
- Transparent USB to serial bridge mode
- 10Hz-1MHz low-speed logic analyzer
- Custom support in AVRDUDE , Flashrom , OpenOCD
- AVR STK500 v2 programmer clone
- Scriptable from Perl, Python, etc.
- A bootloader for easy USB firmware updates
- Uses DP6037 standard PCB layout
- Open source (CC 0/Public Domain)
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: