With this new AVR board, you can build lots of USB devices, and have fun along the way. Build your home-made USB flash stick, USB datalogger, or even USB MP3 player. Just place your additional components on the protyping areas, and it easily becomes a complete device.
Start USB for AVR Board is a small development board featuring Atmel® AT90USB162 device with fast USB 2.0 support. It features connection pads for all MCU pins, as well as two prototyping areas for placing additional devices.
Microcontroller on-board comes with fast hardware USB bootloader which eliminates the need for external programmers.
You can also program/debug your code using parallel programming interface.
- It can be used as a final product, as a standalone device
- Board features AT90USB162 device with USB 2.0 support
- PD5 and PD6 LEDs can be used as indicators of activity
- On-board miniUSB connector, oscillator and reset circut, as well as power indicator LED provide all you need for quick start
- All MCU pins are availabe through connection pads
- Affordable price
- Board can become plug-n-play HID USB device with no drivers required
- In-System programming eliminates the need for external programmers
- Best supported with mikroElektronika AVR compilers
- Two additional prototyping areas can be used to place additional components making the board a fully functional final device