Digilent Cerebot 32MX4 Development Board TDGL001
Cerebot 32MX4 by Digilent is a powerful microcontroller development board suitable for embedded control and robotics for both students and hobbyists. Based on the PIC32MX460F512L, the board includes built-in programming and debugging support under MPLAB IDE, and also provides numerous connections for peripheral devices.
- Nine Pmod connectors for Digilent peripheral module boards
- Eight hobby RC servo connectors
- USB 2.0 Device, Host, and OTG support
- Two push buttons, four LEDs for user I/O
- 256Kbit Serial EEPROM, and 12-bit Serial D/A converter
- Multiple power supply options (3.6 to 9v DC), or USB powered
- ESD protection and short-circuit protection for all I/O pins
This low-priced item is not eligible for academic discount.