Me Motor Driver V2.0 (Makeblock 42033)
The Makeblock Me series modules is designed to be simple to wire, easy to program, the controller is compatiable with Arduino, each Me-modules comes with a Arduino library for easy programming.
Me Motor Driver can drive one DC motor,with a RJ11 port which contains power lines and signal lines, wiring is simpified.
The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, which is a high efficiency MOSFET driver, with low heat disipation. Over current protection included to stop the driver IC burned out.
- TB6612PNG motor driver IC with High efficent MOSFET-based H-bridges
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- 6 V to 12 V motor supply range
- 1 A maximum continuous current per motor (2 A peak)
- Over-current protection
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me–Base Shield
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Three on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Motor channels: 1
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 1 A
- Peak output current per channel: 2 A
Dimensions: 2.4cm x 4.8cm
For more informations about this product, please visit our wiki page.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.