PhoBot (Seeed 114990229) TB6612FMG motor shield for Spark Core Photon
A simple to use motor shield for the Spark Core and Photon. This board is designed to simplify the process of making small roving robots using a Photon or Spark Core. The shield is designed to be used with low cost robot chassis to make simple autonomous robots.
- Dual bi-directional motor control using TB6612FMG dual H-bridge
- Dual open drain 2A MOSFET outputs
- Socket for HC-SRo4
- Socket for 5V I2C Interface
- Provides 5V regulated power to Photon or Core
- Max. Input voltage: 12V
- Min. Input voltage: 6V
- Max. Current M1 and M2: 2A
- Max. current I2C 5V supply: 80mA
1 x PhoBot v1.0
The board has an accompanying C library that can be found on GitHub here.
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.
16 other products in the same category: