Pico Decker - Quad Expander (PIM555) for Raspberry Pi Pico
Quadruplicate your GPIO pins and attach up to four add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with our formidable Pico Decker expander board!
Struggling to choose between Pico add-ons? Mix and match up an epic stack of functionality and plug in up to four Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or use the four sets of fully labelled male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry - very useful for prototyping. We've also included some little rubber feet to keep everything solid, four M2.5 mounting holes and some particularly whimsical Routemaster bus inspired artwork on the back
If you're after something a little more compact, we also make a two slot Pico Omnibus.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one!
About Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is a flexible, low cost microcontroller development board from the folks at Raspberry Pi, based on their very own chip - the RP2040. It's easily programmable over USB with C/C++ or MicroPython, and ideal for using in all sorts of physical computing projects, devices and inventions - we're so excited to see what you make with it!
We've called our Pico-sized add-ons packs, as they're designed to attach to the back of your Pico as if it were wearing a very stylish back pack (or a miniature jet pack, if you prefer). We've also got Pico bases (larger add-on boards with a space to mount your Pico on top) and some other boards that let you do interesting hackerly things like using multiple packs at once - click here to view them all!
Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it (with the pins pointing downwards) to attach to our add-on boards.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico.
- Four landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons.
- 4x M2.5 mounting holes.
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet!
- No soldering required.
- Dimensions: approx 148mm x 52mm x 13mm (L x W x H, including feet and headers)
- * You'll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons - we'd recommend using pinout.xyz or checking the shop page for the add-on in question!
- * If you need to plumb a Pico Base into Pico Decker, you'll probably want to do it via some male-female jumper jerky to keep things manageable and to stop everything from being quite so upside-down!
- The Pico Packs shown in the photo are not included.
16 other products in the same category:
Raspberry PI Pico Advanced Kit with Pico board, 32 Modules and 32 Detailed Projects Lessons (ER-RPK13250K)
57.50 € tax excluded