RASPBERRY PI 4 MODEL B 4GB, USB3.0, 2×HDMI 4Kp60,2.4/5.0GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac BLE5.0
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 × USB 3.0 ports 2 × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1 ) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1 ) Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/ hardware/raspberrypi/conformity.md
- Production lifetime: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
Your new desktop computer
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we've built a complete desktop experience. Whether you're editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you'll find the experience smooth and very recognisable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine.
The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has upgraded USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports you'll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
Your choice of RAM
We're making different variants of the Raspberry Pi 4 available, depending on how much RAM you need — 1GB, 2GB or 4GB.
How to set up your Raspberry Pi 4 for the first time
You will need
- A 15W USB-C power supply – we recommend the officialRaspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply
- A microSD card loaded with NOOBS, the software that installs the operating system (buy a pre-loaded SD card along with your Raspberry Pi, or download NOOBS to load a card yourself)
- A keyboard and mouse
- Cables to connect to one or two displays via Raspberry Pi 4's micro HDMI ports
Take it further
- Learn how to configure, update, and navigate your Raspberry Pi once it's set up
- Discover a whole range of projects for your Raspberry Pi
- Read more detailed documentation on configuring your Raspberry Pi
- Find out about accessing your Raspberry Pi remotely
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
169.00 € tax excluded