CM3+/8GB Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 +, BCM2837B0 SoC, 8GB eMMC Memory
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 + (CM3+) are DDR2-SODIMM-mechanically-compatible System on Modules (SoMs) containing a processor, memory, eMMC Flash (except "Lite" version) and supporting power circuitry. These modules allow a designer to leverage the Raspberry Pi hardware and software stack in their own custom systems and form factors. In addition the modules have extra I/O interfaces over and above what is available on the Raspberry Pi model A/B boards, providing more options and fostering rapid development for the designer. The Compute Module 3 + 8GB has a 200 pin SODIMM design and contains 8GB of on-board eMMC flash memory.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 Cortex-A53 64-bit 1.2GHz SoC
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM Memory
- 8GB eMMC flash memory storage on-board
- Production life guaranteed until January 2026
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30), H.264 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Compatible with NOOBS_3_0_0