FRIENDLY-NANOPI-M1 (FriendlyELEC) NanoPi M1 QuadCore Allwinner H3 3xUSB HDMI 1080p
- The NanoPi M1 is an Allwinner H3 based ARM board designed and released by FriendlyARM for hobbyists, makers and electronic fans. It is only two thirds the size of the Raspberry Pi. It is open source. It works with Ubuntu MATE, Debian and etc.
- The NanoPi M1 uses the Allwinner H3 Soc. It integrates Ethernet, IR receiver, video/audio output and supports HDMI and AVOUT. It can be powered via the MicroUSB port
- In such a small board it still integrates rich interfaces and ports. Besides the popular HDMI, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, DVP camera interface and AVOUT (audio and video) it has an onboard Microphone, IR receiver, a serial debug port and a Raspberry Pi compatible 40 pin GPIO pin header.
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7@1.2GHz
- GPU: Mali400MP2@600MHz,Supports OpenGL ES2.0
- DDR3 RAM: 512MB/1GB
- Connectivity: 10/100M Ethernet
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack/Via HDMI
- Microphone: Onboard microphone
- IR Receiver: Onboard IR receiver
- USB Host:Type A, USB 2.0 x 3
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- MicroUSB: for data transmission and power input, OTG
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4 1080P, CVBS
- DVP Camera Interface: 24pin, 0.5mm pitch FPC seat
- Debug Serial Port: 4Pin, 2.54mm pitch pin header
- GPIO: 2.54mm spacing 40pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc
- User Key: Power LED x 1, Reset x 1
- PC Size: 64 x 56mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Working Temperature: -30? to 70?
- OS/Software: u-boot,Ubuntu MATE,Debian
- wiki friendlyarm NanoPi M1