Cubieboard2 mini PC (WS-7968) ARM cortex-A7 Dual-Core, DDR3, HDMI, Ethernet, Nand Flash, USB, micro SD, SATA, IR
The Cubieboard2 is a RasPi-like development board, features a 1G ARM cortex-A7 dual-core processor. It's a credit-card sized computer which is capable of running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distros.
What's On Board
- Allwinner A20
- 1GB DDR3@480MHz
- HDMI 1080p Output
- 10/100M Ethernet
- 4Gb Nand Flash
- 2 USB Host
- 1 micro SD slot
- 1 SATA
- 1 IR
- RTC Battery
- 96-pin expansion pinheaders including I2C, SPI, RGB/LVDS, CSI/TS, FM-IN, ADC, CVBS, VGA, SPDIF-OUT, R-TP...
- Running Android4.2.2, Ubuntu 12.04 and other Linux distros.
- ARM® Mali400MP2, Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- 32KB I-Cache
- 32KB D-Cache
- 256KB L2 Cache
- ARM Mali-400
- UHD 2160P video decoding
- 3D video decoding
- Support various video decoding formats, including VP8, AVS, H. 264 MVC, VC-1, MPEG-1,2,4, etc
- H.264 HP video encoding up to 1080p @ 30 fps or dual-channel 720p @ 30 fps
- Multi-channel HD display
- Integrated HDMI 1.4
- YPbPr, CVBS, VGA
- Multiple LCD interfaces, including CPU, RGB, LVDS up to Full HD
- 32-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory capacity up to 16G bits
- SLC/MLC/TLC/DDR NAND
- 8 flash chips, 64-bit ECC
- Memory capacity up to 64GB
- Support NAND of 5xnm, 4xnm, 3xnm, 2xnm, etc
- Support NAND of Samsung, Toshiba, Hynix, etc
- Boot Devices
- NAND Flash
- SPI NOR Flash
- SD Card
Note: micro SD card and cables in the photos are NOT included in the price.
The Cubieboard2 requires a 5V/2A power supply. Recommended: Power Adapter US Standard 5V 2.1A USB Output
Development resources:schematic, software, etc.