10.3inch e-Paper e-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 1872×1404, Black/White, 16Grey, USB/SPI/I80 (WS-18434)
198.00 € tax excl.
- 10.3inch E-Paper E-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 1872×1404 Pixels, Black / White, 2-16 Grey Scales, USB/SPI/I80
- 10.3" E-PAPER HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI
- Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
- Ideal for e-reader, eink monitor, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80 interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/STM32, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||5V||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|INTERFACE||USB/SPI/I80||GREY SCALE||2-16 (1-4 bit)|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||216.70 × 174.40mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||<1s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||209.66 × 157.25mm||REFRESH POWER||1.2W (typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.112 × 0.112mm||STANDBY CURRENT||0.1W (typ.)|
|RESOLUTION||1872 × 1404 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards
For Use With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/STM32
|VCC||Power, 5V input|
|MISO||SPI MISO pin|
|MOSI||SPI MOSI pin|
|SCK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|HRDY||Busy status output, low active|
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
16 other products in the same category:
1.9inch Segment E-Paper Raw Display, 91 Segments, I2C Bus, Ideal for Temperature and humidity meter (WS-22688)
9.90 € tax excluded
1.51inch Transparent OLED, 128×64 Resolution, SPI/I2C Interfaces, light blue color display (WS-22545)
21.00 € tax excluded