4.2inch E-Paper Cloud Module, 400×300, WiFi (WS-18525) battery is NOT included
Battery is NOT included
4.2inch E-Paper Cloud Module, 400×300 Pixels, WiFi Connectivity
WiFi Connectivity, Low Power Consumption, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack / White
- Display PanelE-paper
- Communication 1WiFi 2.4GHz
- Communication 2Bluetooth4.2
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- Integrates SW6106 chip, supports multiple quick charge protocols including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP, etc.
- Allows user to control the display content via remote server, convenient and flexible
- ID support, make it easy to centrally manage and track the modules
- Provides Android APP for configuring and managing the modules
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Long battery life, basically power consumption is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
|COMMUNICATION||WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth4.2||BATTERY||3000mAh Li battery|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||96.5 × 85mm||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|DISPLAY SIZE||84.8 × 63.6mm||POWER SUPPLY||battery|
|DOT PITCH||0.212 × 0.212mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||4s|
|RESOLUTION||400 × 300 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Android APP Is Also Provided For Easily Configuring The WiFi Setting Of The Module
Each Module Can Be Identified By Its ID, Make It Easy To Manage And Track The Modules
Integrates SW6106 Chip, Supports Multiple Quick Charge Protocols Including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP, Etc.
Two Types Of Battery Support, Comes With 3000mAh Li Battery
Basically Power Consumption Is Only Required For Refreshing
Supports PH2.0 Connector Battery (Left), Or Blade Battery (Right)
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...