4.37inch E-Paper (G) raw display, 512 × 368, Red/Yellow/Black/White (WS-22753)
4.37inch E-Paper (G) Raw Display, 512 × 368, Red/Yellow/Black/White
Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect Without Electricity
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorRed/Yellow/Black/White
- Grey Scale2
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual(driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||DISPLAY COLOR||Red/Yellow/Black/White|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||GREY SCALE||2|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||99.5 × 79.5 × 0.85mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||14s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||90.11 × 64.77mm||REFRESH POWER||<61.7mW (typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.176 × 0.176mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||512×368 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...