GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth HAT for Raspberry Pi (WS-16157)
This is a handy, low power Raspberry Pi HAT which features multi communication functionalities: GSM, GPRS, and Bluetooth.
It allows your Pi to easily send messages, connect to wireless Internet, transfer data via Bluetooth, and so on.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- Supports SMS, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- Bluetooth 3.0, supports data transferring through Bluetooth
- UART interface, for connecting host control boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage level translator, 3.3V by default, switch to 5V via jumper
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- SIM card slot for 1.8V/3V SIM card
- Baudrate auto detection (1200bps ~115200bps)
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- GSM 850/EGSM 900/DCS 1800/PCS 1900 MHz
- Quad-band auto search
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Emitting power
- Class 4 (2W @ GSM 850/EGSM 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1W @ DCS 1800/PCS 1900 MHz)
- GPRS connectivity
- GPRS multi-slot class 12 (default)
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12 (configurable)
- GPRS data feature
- Downlink speed: max 85.6kbps
- Uplink speed: max 85.6kbps
- Coding schemes: CS-1CS-2CS-3CS-4
- Supports PAP (Password Authentication Protocol) for PPP connection
- Supports PBCCH
- Supports USSD
- Supports: MT/MO/CB/Text/PDU mode
- SMS storage: SIM card
- Integrates AT commands
- Compliant to Bluetooth specification3.0 + EDR
- Supports SPP, OPP, HFP/HSP, etc.
- Power supply: 5V (USB port OR pinheader)
- Logic level: 5V / 3.3V (default)
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimensions: 30.2mm x 65mm
CP2102 USB UART Board (micro) is recommended for easy testing.