2.66inch E-Paper E-Ink Display Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, 296×152, Black / White, SPI (WS-20052)
2.66inch E-Paper E-Ink Display Module For Raspberry Pi Pico, 296×152 Pixels, Black / White, SPI Interface
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale2
- Display PanelE-paper
- Comfortably ReadingEye Care, No Bluelight
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- Power ConsumptionUltra Low
- Display DurationPersists without Power
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, requires minimal IO pins
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||GREY SCALE||2|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||74.00 × 37.50mm||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||60.088 × 30.704mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||5s|
|DOT PITCH||0.203 × 0.202mm||REFRESH POWER||42.4mW (typ.)|
|RESOLUTION||296×152 pixels||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
- Pico-ePaper-2.66 x1
- Standoff pack x1