GamePi43 Add-ons for Raspberry Pi to Build GamePi43, EU Plug (WS-16967)
Note: Raspberry Pi and micro SD card are NOT included.
The GamePi43 is a portable retro video game console based on Raspberry Pi, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
This accessory pack includes add-ons required to build your own GamePi43, excerpt for the Raspberry Pi and micro SD card.
- 4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 pixels
- 60 fps smooth gaming experience
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B/3B+
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from 18650 lithium batteries (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery life indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Volume and backlight adjustment keys, adjust the device status according to specific game, better experience
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
Note: the 18650 batteries are NOT included.
Note: Raspberry Pi and micro SD card are required, if you don't have, please consider the full version: GamePi43
- GamePi43 board x1
- Power adapter EU standard 5V/3A micro x1
- Acrylic case x1
- TF card extension board x1
- HDMI connector x1
- Keys x1
- Screws pack x1
- Phillips screwdriver 2.0 x1
|GamePi15||Portable Game Console||1.54inch display, 240×240 resolution||Pi required|
|Game HAT||Portable Game Console||3.5inch IPS display, 480×320 resolution||Pi required|
|GamePi43||Portable Game Console||4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 resolution||Pi included, out-of-box|
|GamePi43-Acce||Portable Game Console||4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 resolution||Pi required|
|Arcade-101-1P||Arcade Machine||10.1inch IPS display, 1024×600 resolution||Pi included|
|Arcade-101-1P Acce Pack||Arcade Machine||10.1inch IPS display, 1024×600 resolution||Pi required|
|Arcade-C-1P||Arcade Console||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi included, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-C-1P Acce Pack||Arcade Console||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi required, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-D-1P||USB Arcade Control Box||NONE, No video output||Raspberry Pi / PC / Tablet / Smart TV required|