ESP8266 TPYBoard V202 Pyboard MicroPython Development Board (ER-DTE03012B)
This development board is based on ESP8266, it transmits data through the USB interface. The WiFi communication supports python language, makes it possible for you master the communication technology of 8266 module. This microPython development supports Lua and MocroPython development languages and fully compatible with NodeMCU. It is a high cost-effective development board, and it can be used in IOT applications easily.
- Built-in low-power 32-bit CPU, it can be used as an application processor.
- Supporting 802.11 b/g/n wireless protocol.
- Supporting STA/ AP/ STA+ AP three working modes.
- Built-in TCP/ IP protocol stack.
- Frequency: 80M
- Interface: GPIO, SPI, I2C, USART, ADC
- USB interface type: USB2.0
- MCU: ESP8266
- Working voltage: 3.5v-10v (power by USB)
- Size: 50mm x 50mm
- Weight: 30g
- ESP8266 TPYBoard V202 Pyboard MicroPython Development Board x 1
- USB cable x 1
Wiki & External links