devDuino Sensor Node_v4 (ER-CDD13497DD) HTU21D, nRF24L01
devDuino Sensor Node v4 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+.
You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system. Unlike the version 1,2,3 is on board built-in sensor temperature and humidity.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature & humidity sensor HTU21D (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C, Relative Humidity: 0-100%, accuracy ± 2%)
- ISP programming interface (recommended)
- Serial programming interface
- Built-in clock button
- Built-in LED green (user configurable)
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from one element CR123A (not included)
- Dimensions 30 x 65 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V4 – 1x
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1x
- wiki page