Cubieboard 2 ARM Board (Standard Kit) CubieTech
Cubieboard2 is a upgrade of the cubieboard, which is based on Allwinner A20 SoC, small size (10cmx6cm), hacker friendly, extendable and very low-cost. Compare with Raspberry Pi, it has higher performance, SATA supported and 96 extended interface.
Since cubieboard2 and cubieboard share the same PCB, so all the accessories work with cubieboard can also fit cubieboard2.
- Dual core ARM cortex-A7 processor, NEON, VFPv4, 256KB L2 cache
- Mali400mp2, OpenGL ES GPU
- 1GB DDR3 @960MHz
- HDMI 1080p Output
- 100M Ethernet
- 4Gb Nand Flash
- 2 USB Host, 1 micro SD slot, 1 SATA, 1 ir
- 96 extend pin including I2C, SPI, RGB/LVDS, CSI/TS, FM-IN, ADC, CVBS, VGA, SPDIF-OUT, R-TP..
- Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions
- Cubieboard 2 Main board x 1
- DC to USB cable x 1
- SATA cable(data + power) x 1