USB AVRISP PL, AVR ISP programmer (WS-10406) compatible with AT AVRISP from ATMEL
- AVR ISP Programmer, compatible with AT AVRISP from ATMEL
- A professional low cost In-System Programmer. Programs FLASH , EEPROM, Fuses, and Lock Bit through USB
Based on AT AVRISP
Based on STK500 firmware
AVR Studio 4 firmware
Connects to PC
The USB AVRISP connects to the target board through 3 optional cables. Depending on the existed connector on the target board, the cable has to be changed accordingly.
- Standard 10-pin ISP Connector, Using 10-pin ISP cable
- Standard 6-pin ISP Connector, Using 10-pin to 6-pin ISP cable
- Custom ISP Connector, Using 10-wire multicolour custom connector cable
The figure 1 and 2 shows the pinouts for the 10-pin and 6-pin ISP connectors.
Powered from USB bus
- Draws power from the USB bus, No need for Additional Power Supply
- The target board should be powered from Another Power Supply
Development resources:user guide, software, etc.
|Programmer||ISP-6PIN||ISP-10PIN||ISP Custom||Connect to PC||Speed||Supported AVR Studio|
|USB AVRISP||via adapter cable||directly support||via adapter cable||USB TO COM (FT232RL)||★★★||4 or lower version|
|USB AVRISP PL||via adapter cable||directly support||via adapter cable||USB TO COM (PL2303TA)||★★★||4 or lower version|
|AT AVRISP||-||directly support||-||Serial port||★★★||4 or lower version|
|USB AVRISP XPII||directly support||via adapter cable||via adapter cable||USB（PDIUSBD12）||★★★★★||4/5/6/7|
|AT AVRISP MKII||directly support||via adapter cable||-||USB（PDIUSBD12）||★★★★★||4/5/6/7|