PSH-C32 ESP32 Based IoT WiFi & Bluetooth Module (Itead IM160913001)
The PSH-C32 is a universal low-cost IoT WiFi module designed by ITEAD, which adopts the highly integrated WiFi chip ESP32 as MCU. Created by Espressif, the ESP32 is a new, low-cost SoC with Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth capabilities.
The PSH-C32 is a universal low-cost IoT WiFi module designed by ITEAD, which adopts the highly integrated WiFi chip ESP32 as MCU. Created by Espressif, the ESP32 is a new, low-cost SoC with Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth capabilities. ESP32 features at Xtensa dual-Core 32-bit Tensilica L108 MCU, operating at 160 or 240 MHz ( highest 250MHz), low-power consumption, multiple sleep modes and more. Compared to the previous generation ESP8266, ESP32 has more memory space and more I/O port for development. It is very ideal for wearable tech design.
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
- Support WPA/WPA2 /WP2-Enterprise /WPS encryption
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, support multi-way TCP Client connection
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)，P2P discovery，P2P GO mode and P2P power management
- Bluetooth v4.2 complete standard, including BR/EDR and BLE
- Support standard Class-1, Class-2, Class-3 without need for external power amplifier
- Support rich Socket AT command
- Support SDK fast programming
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Built-in 32-bit MCU, can also serve as the application processor
- Supply voltage: 2.2V~3.6V, default single 3.3V power supply
Learn more about ESP32 from here.
Please visit our wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.