Seeeduino Stalker V3 - Waterproof Solar Kit (Seeed 110010003)
The Stalker Kit includes all necessary components to work with Seeeduino Stalker V3.0. It can be used outdoors as it comes with a plastic and waterproof enclosure. You can even develop projects with it in the water. The kit includes a Solar Panel and a LiPo Battery. They might be used in remote areas like desert or jungle with the solar energy harvested and stored in the LiPo Battery.
- Seeeduino-Stalker v3: The Arduino Compatible WSN Node.
- Lithium-ion polymer Battery - 1050mAh Capcity: Charged from Solar Panel using Stalker v3.
- SanDisk microSD™ Card 4GB: Logs the sensor values and time-stamp data.
- Mini USB cable 100cm: As programming cable used with UartSBee.
- UartSBee V4: Provides USB-Serial port to program Stalker V3 using Arduino IDE.
- 6 pin cable: Connects UartSBee to Seeeduino.
- Seeeduino Stalker v3 enclosure: Waterproof plastic case.
- 0.5w Solar Panel 53x53mm: Power Source.
- CR2032 Button Cell
1 x Seeeduino-Stalker v3
1 x Lithium-ion polymer Battery - 1050mAh Capcity
1 x SanDisk microSD™ Card 4GB
1 x Mini USB cable 100cm
1 x UartSBee V4
1 x 6 pin cable
1 x Seeeduino Stalker v3 enclosure
1 x 0.5w Solar Panel 53x53mm
1 x CR2032 Button Cell
Please visit our wiki
page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum