3.7inch e-Paper e-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 480×280, Black / White, 4 Grey Scales, SPI (WS-18057)
- 3.7inch E-Paper E-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 480×280 Pixels, Black / White, 4 Grey Scales, SPI Interface
- 3.7" E-PAPER HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI
- Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale4
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V/5V||GREY SCALE||4|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||58.0 × 96.5mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||3s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||47.32 × 81.12mm||REFRESH POWER||50mW (typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.169 × 0.169mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||480 × 280 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
|DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards, Jetson Nano
For Use With Other Controller Boards Like STM32/Arduino
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data / Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|
Compatible With 3.3V / 5V MCUs
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...