:MOVE mini MK2 buggy kit excl micro:bit KIT-5652 (neobsahuje micro:bit)
MOVE mini has been updated to MK 2 and now comes with much better wheels.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini MK 2 buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever popular :MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable forautonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC microbit as a controller via the microbits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of Kitronik injection moulded wheels with 0-ring rubber tyres. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser cut wheels. MK2 goes where V1.0 could not! For those of you that just love making robots, we do three varieties of wheels that can be ordered in pairs, we have wheels for; Servos, D-shaft motors, and also for TT shaft motors. All of the wheel options can be ordered with the relevant motors via drop down menus on the product pages.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini is powered by two continuous rotation servo motors. The speed of these servos can be controlled by simply altering the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal to the servo, which is easy to do using the Servo blocks in the Microsoft PXT Block editor. We have also produced Kitronik custom blocks for the Servo:Lite to make the task of coding as quick and painless as possible, see the resources section at the foot of this page for more information.
The buggy also has 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible), which can be used as indicators, reverse lights etc...
It is possible to add a pen or other extra parts to the kit to increase the range of tasks for which it can be used. The BBC micro:bit is sold separately and the kit requires simple assembly, buy the microbit here.
The included Kitronik :MOVE servo:lite board can also be used in conjunction with a BBC micro:bit to build other movement based projects. We've produced a wide range of tutorials and guides that can be found in the resources section below. We have guides detailing; how to control a third servo, how to code the buggy to draw shapes, how to write code for the on-board ZIP LEDs, how to code the buggy for Bluetooth control and how to use a second microbit as a controller.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with our free micro:bit Android App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.
- The buggy features new and improved injection moulded wheels with rubber 0-ring tyres.
Balenie obsahuje / Package Contents:
- 1 x Set of chassis parts.
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw.
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw.
- 6 x M2 Rec Pan Steel screw.
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 3 x AAA Batteries.
- 1 x Pair of ABS White Wheels.
NEOBSAHUJE ZAKLADNU DOSKU micro:bit
- Length: 95mm.
- Width: 85mm.
- Height: 85mm.
- Build Instructions.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Coding and usage guides:
- Guide For Kitronik Custom PXT Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Drawing With The :MOVE mini For The microbit.
- Guide For Coding Automatic Headlights For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Coding Indicators For :MOVE mini.
- NEW VERSION OF KIT-5624 (ROB-14679)
Zákazníci, ktorí kúpili tento produkt, kúpili tiež:
Produkty v rovnakej kategórii: 16
34.60 € bez DPH