AT-MINI Board 5V (MIKROELEKTRONIKA) MIKROE-671
Believe it or not, this board is a small development system. It barely fits on your finger, but it features ATmega328, USB-UART, reset circuit and LED indicators.
AT-MINI board comes in two versions: 5V and 3.3V. So, no matter what device you are developing and what powering options you decide to implement, you have the appropriate solution with AT-MINI board.
AT-MINI board designed for 5V operation features 16MHz crystal and uses UART bootloader with 57600 bps operation.
What is AT-MINI?
AT-MINI board is a small development board featuring ATmega328 microcontroller, USB-UART module, reset circuit and indicator LEDS.
Board comes preprogrammed with fast UART bootlaoder.
Having 32Kb flash and 2Kb of RAM memory, this board is suitable to be the brains of your mobile devices, robots, autonomous vehicles and many other.
Board comes in two forms: 3.3V with 8MHz and 5V with 16MHz crystal.
- ATmega328 device with 32K of Flash and 2K of RAM memory.
- USB-UART on board for easy communication and programming.
- Choose between 3.3V and 5V board versions.
- Compatible with standard DIP sockets for easier integration.
- Compact and small development board implementing the full potential of device.
- Bootloader eliminates the need for programmers.
- Affordable price makes it a great choice for student projects.
- Fully supported in mikroElektronika AVR compilers.