Start USB for PIC Board is a small development board featuring Microchip® PIC18F2550 device with fast USB 2.0 support. It features connection pads for all MCU pins, as well as two prototyping areas for placing additional devices.
Comes with Bootloader
Board comes preprogrammed with fast USB HID bootloader which eliminates the need for external programmers.
Programming and debugging
It also features PICFlash2 connector for in-circuit programming and debugging.
- It can be used as a final product, as a standalone device
- Board features PIC18F2550 device with USB 2.0 support
- RA1 and RB1 LEDs can be used as indicators of activity
- On-board miniUSB connector, oscillator and reset circut, as well as power indicator LED provide all you need for quick start
- All MCU pins are availabe through connection pads
- Affordable price
- Board can become plug-n-play HID USB device with no drivers required
- USB bootloader eliminates the need for external programmers
- Best supported with mikroElektronika PIC compilers
- Two additional prototyping areas can be used to place additional components making the board a fully functional final device