Crowtail- IR Reflective Sensor (ER-CT0005IR) RPR-220 ER-CT30005IR
This module emits the infrared and estimates if there is a echo or not,then it generates logic HIGH or logic LOW to Arduino according to the result.it can be used for detecting distance ,for example you can make a project to detect if the tank is full or not.
This IR reflective sensor utilizes a RPR-220 to detect distance. The RPR-220 is a reflective photosensor.the emitter is GaAs infrared light emitting diode and the detector is a high-sensitivity,silicon planar phototransistor.
There is also an on-board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity.
- Compact disk players, Copiers, Game machines,
- Obstacle Detection
- Office automation equipment
- watt-hour meter pulse data sampling
- Working voltage: the DC 3V ~ 5.5V, recommended operating voltage of 5V
- Lightweight and compact.
- A built-in visible light filter minimizes the influence of stray light.
Wiki & External links