TS100 Shock Absorber Metal Robot Tank Car Chassis for Arduino (ER-PRP38012C)
The material of the tank car plate, drive wheel and bearing wheels are aluminum alloy, and the surface is oxidized, so it’s solid and durable. Using high horsepower DC motor, and equipped with high-quality Hall sensor, making it full of power. The tank car has some interfaces on the plate, such as Arduino UNO R3 installation port, 9g steering gear installation port, standard steering gear (such as MG996R, MG995) installation port and so on. In order to reduce the friction and make the tank run more smoothly, each of our shock-absorbing connections uses bearings (8 positions in total); and each load bearing wheel chooses two parallel rolling bearings to reduce friction. The tank car can be used for multi-purpose development platform, course design, robot competition, personal DIY and etc.
- It has independent shock absorber system, a variety of bearing design to reduce the friction.
- You can have your creative idea on installation and modification with the tank car plate, damping system and some other parts.
- All metal structure, solid and durable.
- Set up a variety of installation interfaces, try to meet your installation control unit needs.
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Surface finish: sandblasting oxidation
- Color: black
- Material of track: engineering plastic
- Width of track: 40mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Dimension: 270 (L) X 255(W) X 90(H) mm
- Load capacity: 7kg
- TS100 Shock Absorber Metal Robot Tank Car Chassis 1x